Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back in action - possibly

After a long hiatus in which I moved, got married, and began furnishing my own home (i.e. not sharing my finds :) ), I am now back to trolling Craig's List for great deals on mid century modern furniture. And, because I can't buy everything myself (although sometimes I would like to), I will resume posting my finds here on DC Finds.

I apologize for my long absence from this blog. From now on I will try to post again more regularly, though probably not as regularly as before. If you like and use this blog, don't hesitate to let me know -- it would provide much needed motivation to keep posting!

Thanks for your interest
, and please check back regularly for more finds!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mike! Craig's List has been slow for a little while but seems to be picking back up this year...

    ReplyDelete