Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beautiful, unique Asian modern couch and table


Asian modern sofa and coffee table from the 1960s - $175 (NW)

First of all, to be clear, the price is $175 for the sofa and $175 for the table, or $300 for both. Why anyone would buy one and not the other is beyond me. It is also sad to think that after 50 years this set my be split up. But in any case, this is a beautiful set. Very unique, very modern, very Asian. Mid century modern and Asian design have a lot in common (low horizontal lines, simple clean design) and these pieces offer a great example.

There is not much else to say, other than that I wish I had room for these, because I would be out picking them up rather than posting them here!!

1 comment:

  1. You're right. These are completely fabulous. I wish I had room too.

    ReplyDelete