Friday, December 19, 2008

Dining room set


Wood Dining Set for Sale - $800 (Reston)

Let me start by saying that I definitely would not pay $800 for this set. That said, I am sure that the seller will be willing to take offers - even low ones. I love these chairs (there are 6); they have a very unique style that is reminiscent of some other Danish modern pieces I have seen in the past. Although it's a bit hard to tell from the photo, the credenza also appears to have a classic modern style with nice horizontal lines. The china cabinet is less exciting, particularly the trim around the top (which seems a mismatch), but as part of the set it's not half bad and is certainly a functional piece.

At the right price, I think this would be a great modern dining set.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fuo/964082837.html

No comments:

Post a Comment